Wednesday, August 1

Blogville Olympics!!!

Cue the Olympic music please.....

A huge Nebraska Welcome to all those of you that may be visiting MyGirlzGotPaws for the first time. Now for my regular visitors this is what's happening.  Blogville is hosting a animal Olympics and today's event is "STICKS"....hosted by our buddy Goose.  The entry had to include an animal with a stick....

Awwwww.......
one week old Hawaiian Monk Seal playing with a stick -2012

Alright, I just know you all said it....Didn't you!!???!!!


I was on vacation during the entry deadline for most of the exciting events, but did manage to squeak the above entry in at the 11th hour :) This is a photo I took of a week old Hawaiian Monk Seal with a STICK!!!
If you would like to see more photos of this critically endangered animal please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by, I do hope you'll visit again.

Be sure to check out all the other "stick" entries over at Goose's Blog

Many thanks to all the event sponsors for this fun Blog Hopping Event!!



3 comments:

  1. I'm still saying AWE. Love that photo.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say what? LOL He is a cute little guy (or gal).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...I would love to hear what you think of our adventures, so please feel free to add a comment.