Thursday, September 15

Throw Back Thursday...

As most of you are aware, I spend a lot of time on the beach monitoring the endangered Hawaiian Monk Seal. A time for sun, sand and reflection.  I so enjoy these beach days.
This photo is of 3 month old RH80, sweetest little female seal that was born here on Kauai in June. She's bright light in the seal world. We hope that one day she will  reproduce, thus giving us more little seals to monitor on our beaches.


Thank you for all the kind and encouraging comments concerning my return to blogging.  I'm going to give blogging another chance. Can't say that I'll post everyday, but I'm excited to be back at the keyboard.


Val

4 comments:

  1. she is so beautiful, looks like she is coated in silver. I love their faces, makes me want to kiss them although I know I should not

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh love these babies. Blogging is fun but so time consuming. We had to go down to 2 days a week
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless sweet RH80! Hope you find your voice and return to post often!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so perfect there, and exhausted, but what better place for a nap than on the beach.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...I would love to hear what you think of our adventures, so please feel free to add a comment.