Tuesday, September 27

Monk Seal Monday--Tuesday Edition #2

It's Tuesday, so that means it's time for another Monk Seal Monday.  I spent the afternoon searching for seals and only found this adorable little monk.  She is known as RH80 and is the youngest of our 2016 models. The large V80 you see on her side is a bleach mark placed on her via a science team to help us ID her from a distance. It's just regular old hair bleach, does no damage or harm. The mark will gradually fade and will be completely gone when she molts in a year. 




After leaving this cutie, I did some more beach clean up. The most interesting find today was a Snoopy and Woodstock Box and a glass bottle--but, no message inside!!




Today (Tuesday) I'm off on a special seal survey. Hopefully I'll be able to share something interesting on Wednesday.

Blessings,
Val

6 comments:

Thanks for dropping by...I would love to hear what you think of our adventures, so please feel free to add a comment.