Thursday, December 17

Day 9 -- Cross

Day 9  -- Cross

Philippians 2:8
and being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death--even death on a cross!


I try to give back and pay it forward. On my seal monitoring days if I am unable to locate any seals I spend time doing beach cleanup.  This particular day I was focused on collecting the vast amount of plastic that litters our oceans. In a very short time I had a 5 gallon bucket full of small plastic pieces. One piece was in the shape of a cross.  As I held it up I was reminded how Jesus paid it forward for me---his life on the cross for my sins. Jesus is the ultimate in PAYING it FORWARD!!

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by...I would love to hear what you think of our adventures, so please feel free to add a comment.