Thursday, March 19

when Sit Happens....

Last Thursday, I came upon a hit and run motorcycle accident that closed the ONE, (yes, I said ONE) road to and from my job for over 4 hours. I was caught in the traffic for over an hour as they were investigating the accident. While waiting, a pickup truck passed me on the right with a dog in the pickup bed. Dogs traveling in the back of pickups is a common occurrence here. I don't approve of this action for a number of reasons, but unfortunately it happens. Please, no lectures on how horrible this practice is....I know!!   I had to chuckle at this dog and his attitude.....yes, SIT happens!!

9 comments:

  1. i love it... just to funny and sweet and cute/

    ReplyDelete
  2. he might be a distant cousin to Gracie.. or she

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny. Our pawrents only approve of dogs riding inside the truck!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way he is taking advantage of his resting spot. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that would make Mom crazy. Traffic jams on the Autobahn were similar. Stopped for hours, no fun. The dog is a funny one, though and does bring some humor to a lousy situation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is cute! ...and I am with you on that one!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is cute...but... (no, not butt)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...I would love to hear what you think of our adventures, so please feel free to add a comment.