Saturday, October 26

Punk'd Puppy



OMD, you have got to watch this very funny video (reminds me of my sister Schatzie) about a new treat from Iams called Shakeables. Tomorrow we will share how YOU can get some of these yummies for your pup. Be sure to watch the WHOLE video. For every view and hash tag share Iams is going to donate up to 250,000 bowls of kibble to various selected animal shelters around the country. Now I call that a WIN,WIN...you get to giggle and kibble goes to the animals.

Are you the turkey type....BOL

Come back tomorrow, cuz Iams gave ME some treats to share with one of my lucky readers!!

Love, Gracie

7 comments:

  1. We BOL!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea we've watched it and it is funny EVERY time. Bawhahahhahhaha
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me smile all the time. Just wait until they hear how good the treats are!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute clip! Who needs a puppet when you have a talking pup... Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have watched it twice and now a third time. someone sent it to me, i watched, bob came home we watched and now i watched again. i love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...I would love to hear what you think of our adventures, so please feel free to add a comment.