Saturday, September 29

The Return of.....

BATMAN...............
 nah, it's just my sister Schatzie!!!  
BOL


Remember that photo shoot my mom made me do awhile back??
Well, the book is finished and you can see it by clicking on the link below


My buddy Jack's dad made this wonderful children's book about the alphabet. The book is titled "The Alpha-Pet Book". You will find me on the "G" page!!  :)  The book is available (for free)  by clicking on the links he provides on his blog--(remember to click on the link above or dailydoseofjack below ) Rumor has it that there's paper back version in the making. That book will cost some green papers, but I'm sure it would make a wonderful gift for any of the little people in your life. So.. go check it out and let me know what ya think of the book.
P.S. maybe you can leave Jack and his DAD a note too!!




Linking to: dailydoseofjack. and camera-critters

14 comments:

  1. Looks like Batman to me! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Batmann lol, so funny! And a funny dog too, wow, he can be proud to be in the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. done na na na done na na BATMAN! I'm head over to check out the book. I hope it comes out in paperback form so we can have one for me to share with the children at the shelter and church.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids love picture alphabet books. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  5. gee Gracie, you look so good and graceful and great and fantastic in this pic. headed over to see the book

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look superb!!!! in the book. what a book it is

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, a book sounds really cool!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  8. With you in the book how can it not be a winner?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos, loved the title and that's so neat about the book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alpha_pet sounds like a great book to read.

    Our PETS
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so cool and it's helping other pups! LOVE it! You're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A star is born! She'll be wanting her own trailer next. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...I would love to hear what you think of our adventures, so please feel free to add a comment.