Saturday, August 4

tickle,tickle,tickle.....

As you all know we have had an extremely warm, no... make that HOT summer, well today was a wonderful respite from the oppressive heat. The girlz even felt their oats and didn't demand to be inside under the fan on their comfy beds.  Instead they supervised our current yard project and got much needed baths. They weren't too thrilled about the baths, but sure smelled alot better when we were finished.
I so enjoy it when the girlz feel a bit frisky....Gracie is fun to tickle!!
Mom, mom, mom...stop tickling me!!! 
Have a great day!

Linking to camera-critters

9 comments:

  1. awww how cute! I'm convinced some dogs laugh when you tickle them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is Priceless! I love it and can't stop grinning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my pup is not keen on hot weather either, but will roll in the grass and smile at any time, just like your Gracie....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm left wondering if she would let anyone tickle her. Typifies a happy and loved pooch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In this photo, G-Dog looks like a Corgie... silly dog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great shot. I always like seeing a happy dog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...I would love to hear what you think of our adventures, so please feel free to add a comment.