Friday, December 23

calgon take me away....

Wow, I can't believe I haven't blogged for 10 days. It's been a hectic week in "dental world". Broken teeth, fillings, crown preps, impacted 3rd molars, crying kids with abscessed teeth, root canals, phone ringing, two dentists and one dental assistant.....and that was just yesterday. Well, fortunately today I am able to focus on the final details of being "ready" for Christmas, that is if I can keep my eyes open!


This will be the first time in 3 years that Ron and I will not experience a "white" Christmas and I am going to miss it. You see, the past 3 years we have spent Christmas on the white sandy beaches of Molokai with the girlz. Nothing better than a snooze on the beach, playing in the water and a Christmas Day sunset. For some reason I don't think Christmas here in Nebraska is going to be quite the same.


can you find the 2 Hawaiian Monk Seals???


On a sad note, yesterday amid the dental chaos,  I received news from a friend about a senseless beating/killing of a defenseless animal. My heart is broken. I cannot understand the reason behind this horrific crime. There is an ongoing investigation and I will  share more concerning this brutal act when I am able. Please pray for the human(s)that did this and I do hope that some justice is brought to the animals that suffer and die because of some heartless so called human beings. Okay, getting off my soapbox now!!




Geeesh...it's almost time to get up(been awake since 3) and my sister will be here in 8 hours,  so I'll bid you all a good day.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have today off and the rest of the week to get over your yesterday. we missed you, I thought you were busy with Christmas. animal cruelty makes me crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...I would love to hear what you think of our adventures, so please feel free to add a comment.